Cleaning Deposit/Security Deposit:
* We DO NOT charge a cleaning fee or security deposit (when booked with us), all we ask is that when you do
check out, you leave the cabin in the same or similar condition as when you arrived. (When staying three (3)
nights or more).
- Stripping sheets from all of the beds.
- Loading towels into washer and starting a wash.
- Cleaning kitchen counters.
- Putting furniture back the way it was upon check-in – if moved.
We clean and sanitize all units after guest’s departures and before the next guest arrival. We ask that the above
items be done so that we can keep our overhead costs down and thus our rates down
If guests feel they cannot do the above items prior to departure, they can let us know and we can discuss a
cleaning fee. We do not offer any maid service during your stay, however should you want this, for an extra fee,
we may be able to accommodate your request.
Please understand we are not a hotel – we are a vacation rental property. Please
respect and treat it as such.
* We are a self check in facility, arrival information will be provided prior to arrival. (when booked with us).
* Check-in time is after 4pm and check-out time BEFORE 10am. This schedule is so that we can
accommodate each guests arrival with a clean unit. Failure to depart by 10 am will result in a late check-out fee
of $50. Due to our cleaning schedule we are not able to vary this. Every effort will be made to accommodate
early check-ins. Requested check-ins before 1pm will be a fee of $50.
* 50% deposit due upon reservation with the remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. If booking less than
30 days in advance, full amount is required. The second payment is due on the date stated in your rental
agreement. If the 2nd payment is not received within 5 days of the due date there will be a late fee of $35. After 7
days, we may cancel your reservation and you would forfeit your deposit.
* All bookings are done via phone so that we can personalize our guests stay. In the busy digital world we try to
offer a personalized service to our guests! It also helps us to prevent over booking and explain our policies.
* Our prices are based upon payment via cash (i.e. personal check). Should you wish to pay via credit card there
is a 5% fee. (VISA & MasterCard accepted)
* International guests (outside the USA) will need to pay via credit card.
*if booking on a booking site - it is their policies that determine deposits, etc.
Notice of cancellation is required 60 days prior to arrival.
Christmas week, all other major holidays, and monthly rentals will require notice 90 days prior to arrival.
Reservations cancelled within the confines of this policy will be refunded the deposit amount minus a $100
Cancellations made outside of the time frames listed above will not be eligible for refunds.
We regret that there are no refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
Changes to Reservation:
If you significantly change a reservation - change dates to another period; change units; etc, this will result in the
$100 administrative fee.
* No smoking in any of our units..............For health reasons, safety and the consideration of others. If
smoking occurs, or it is found that person(s) are/were smoking, the person(s) will be evicted and a cleaning fee
of $500.00 will be charged.
*There is no refund upon being evicted as you knowingly broke the policy which you signed.
* Smoking allowed on deck and patios - cigarette butt containers provided - please no littering. Please empty into
trash prior to departure.
* No Pets allowed.
* Minimum age requirement for renters.
* No camping, motor homes, tents, tent trailers or travel trailers allowed.
* Please adhere to any burning ban notifications.
* Boat and snowmobile trailers permitted in trailer parking area only.
Bear Cabin: 7 people (includes children)
Moose Cabin: 4 people (includes children)
Fox Cabin: 8 people (includes children)
Wolf Home: 6 people (includes children)
Bison Home: 4 people (includes children)
Elk Home: 6 people (includes children)
Please Note: Yellowstone Wildlife Cabins reserves the right to refuse service, without refund, in the event that these policies are ignored.
Our office is located on Geyser Street in West Yellowstone, Montana - or you can call us at 406-646-7675.